2008年3月27日星期四

teddy tagged me again..

teddy tagged me...

一、まずは自己紹介を七項にまとめて
Ichi, mazu wa jikoshoukai o nanakou ni matomete
I'm supposed to list 7 things as a self introduction...

1. I am crazy
2. I am weird
3. I am sot-plugged
4. I am emo
5. I am funny
6. I am friendly
7. I am playful



二、自分の性格を七つあげて
Ni, jibun no seikaku o nanatsu agete
I think this one tells me to tell 7 things about my character...

1. Crazy
2. Weird
3. Sot-plugged
4. Emo
5. Funny
6. Friendly
7. Playful



三、好きな曲7つ挙げて(歌手名も一緒に)
San, suki na kyoku nanatsu agete (kashuna mo issho ni)
This one tells me to list 7 songs that I like and the singer of the song.

1. 爱很简单-陶吉吉
2. 亲爱的那并不是爱情-angela
3. 生命中不可承受的轻-梁静茹
4.一个人- 蔡依林
5. 吉祥三宝-吉祥三宝
6.会有那么一天-林俊杰
7. 一个人的旅行-戴佩妮



四、好きな芸能人、有名人、スポーツ選手を七人上げて
Yon, suki na geinoujin, yuumeijin, supootsu senshu o (uh... not sure how to read that kanji) agete
This one tells me to list out 7 performers/celebrities/athletes that I like.

1. Stefanie Sun
2. Penny
3. 林宇中
4. SHE
5. Dr.Boo Cheng Hau
6. Cikgu Amran
7. JJ Lim

五、このバトンを七人に回して
Go, kono baton o (again, not sure how to read that kanji, but it means '7 people' anyway) ni mawashite
This final one tells me to to pass this baton to 7 other people...

haha..no need la..

没有评论: