2008年1月25日星期五

muet result

yesterday the muet result was come out..
haha..but i already knew my result at the night before yesterday.
it is because teddy asked me to check my result via sms.
the moment i know i get band3 was quite happy because i thought that i will get band2 only.
haha..
actually band3 is quite bad so i decided to retake the muet exam..
if i get seven more marks then i can get band4.
so amazing and unbelieveable.
hahaha..
oh ya,
my son chang chang get band5,
so cool man..
haha..
*congratulation to changchang^^
must teach mommy after this..
wakakaka..

1 条评论:

Wanderer 说...

Some CORRECTIONS:

1. The MUET result was out yesterday
2. But I had already obtained my result the night before
3. It was because Teddy..
4. I was quite happy at the moment when I found out that I had obtained a Band 3 because I had thought that I would be getting a Band 2 instead
5. If I had got 7 marks more, I would have obtained a Band 4
6. chang change got band 5...